Saturday 14 May 2011

Injection of Colour

Earlier this week I decided I needed to jazz up my stall at the market and inject some more colour into it.  I think it will be an ongoing project but I thought I would share with you some of what I have done so far.

This is the before shot

And the After

 I decided that a bit of pink and some new display pieces would do the trick. I needed to add some height which I did simply by wrapping some boxes in Pink paper and using them to raise the new plates I bought.


I also wanted to make my charms look more like actual sweets as I always get a good reaction from people when they get a little closer and discover what they actually are.  I decided to buy some silicone chocolate moulds and used them to display my charms on a cake stand.


The last thing I added were new labels to display prices.  I decided to hand write them (despite my very bad handwriting) because I wanted them to be more personal and engage my customers in a different way.  I want my customers to feel like they are buying something really special and let them know that everything I make is handmade with a lot of love and attention to detail.

Today I am happy

This was a great day because....

Yum Yum!

Oh Happy Days

This is my progress so far with my display.  I just wanted to say a thank you to the lovely lady who came up to me on Saturday just to tell me how beautiful my display was.  It made my day to know that my efforts last week have paid off, I'm sorry I didn't ask your name but a big thank you as I really appreciated the compliment. Perfect timing!

No comments: