Wednesday 11 May 2011

New Stall Idea

When I am not working on my online business I am making more goodies for my stall at the Arts and Crafts Market in Queenstown NZ.  Weather Permitting I am there every Saturday setting up early doors and drinking lots of coffee to get me going.  I am always trying to think of new ideas for my stall, how to present it and keep customers interested. 


To be honest today has been a bit of an unproductive one where I spent most of the afternoon clearing up my studio space (if you can call working out of the corner of your bedroom a studio) ha ha.  Anyway I went for a coffee and I came across Amy Atlas and her eye candy section!


Needless to say I have been inspired to jazz-up my stall and use some more colour and height.  Hopefully by the end of this week I will have a before and after photo for you of my display. 

These photos from My Sweet and Saucy just put a smile on my face and had me dreaming of birthday cake! Yummy!



Oh I wish I wish I had an Ice Cream Cone Cake!

No comments: