Monday 23 April 2012

Im back.....

I am back creating my jewellery again, all be it very slowly, after my tendon issues with my hand.  I have to say I am very happy, but will be happier when I can run at full speed again. Apologies for the lack of posts over the last few weeks but I have been making sure not to re-damage it by working.

I had a re-order of my Kiwiana range of wine charms for a Wine Tasting shop in Queenstown over the weekend and I just completed the order today.  It did take me a little longer than usual but that's OK since I had a lot of fun ;-)



I also need to get some more jewellery into the gallery so I have to get creating some new designs to hand over this week.  I am very pleased to tell you that I have been absolutely slammed at my markets over the last few weeks so I have an awful lot of catching up to do getting my stock levels back up.  If anyone out there would like to donate a left hand to me then it would be gratefully received! :-)


All the treats I have to catch up on


Also for those of you on Pinterest come connect with the Mouse Illustration boards........ and share with me what you have been pinning :-)


The Mouse x

No comments: