Monday 2 September 2013

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week

I have been very excited about this event and dying to tell you all about it! 

Mouse Illustrations Licorice Jewellery has been on show at an Event for Melbourne Fashion Week. Did I mentioned I am a little excited about it?!

Darrell Lea Confectionery Company are a major brand in Australia and are one of the event sponsors for Melbourne Fashion Week. They wanted me to dress up the Brand Ambassadors for their Fashion Week Event.  Darrell Lea are holding a very exciting competition for one up and coming fashion designer and their event is showcasing the entries and announcing a winner.

 The Lovely Brand Ambassadors
Mouse Illustration Jewellery at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week
 

I feel very grateful to be a part of such a great event! Thank you Darrell Lea for thinking of Mouse Illustration xxx

Check out the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week and the Darrell Lea Confectionery Company for more details.

Emma x

No comments: